The first International Conference of Aerospace Medicine ICAM 2022, held in the city of Paris, France, during September 22 -24 2022 is under the auspices and joint sponsorship of:
- The Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA), a not-for-profit scientific association.
Headquarters: 320 South Henry Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3579, United States of America.
Represented by Jeffrey C. Sventek, Executive Director
- The International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine (IAASM), a not-for-profit scientific association.
Headquarters: 125 Kittyhawk Lane, Ardmore, Papakura, Auckland 2582, New Zealand
Represented by Sally Evans, Secretary General
- The European Society of Aerospace Medicine (ESAM), a not-for profit scientific association
Headquarters: Cologne, Germany
Represented by Declan Maher, President, European Society of Aerospace Medicine
- La Société Francophone de Médecine Aérospatiale (SOFRAMAS), a not-for-profit scientific association.
Headquarters: BCRM, CEMPN, HIA Sainte-Anne, SOFRAMAS, CEMPIN – BP 600 - 83800 TOULON Cedex 9
Represented by Brigitte Guidez, Past President, and Vincent Feuillie, Chair of the Organization Committee, International Conference of Aerospace Medicine, Paris
ICAM 2022 will be the first International forum to get together the entire Civilian and military specialists involved in Aerospace Medicine, Airlines medical doctors, Repatriation, Occupational Health.
ICAM 2022 will take place in the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie ("City of Science and Industry") the biggest science museum in Europe, located in Parc de la Villette in Paris, France.
ICAM 2022 will also include:
- The 68th international Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine, ICASM 2022
- The 7th European Congress of Aerospace Medicine, ECAM 2022
- Le 1er Congrès international de la Société Francophone de Médecine Aérospatiale
The ORGANIZERS contract the services :
- of EXPOFORFUTURE, a company specializing in the organization of events (Conferences – Exhibitions – Trade Fairs, etc.), registered at the Commercial Court of Versailles under the commercial number 831 606 512 whose head office is located at 35 rue des Chantiers - 78000 Versailles – France and represented by Christine Duval, President.
- of FRESH IDEAS DESIGN represented by Fizesan Petru Alexandru PFA, webmaster, with registered office in Bucarest, with the Trade Register under n° F 40 / 3367/ 10.07.2009.
1. Scope of application
The following terms and conditions apply, exclusive to any specific provision, to every registration by a participant (“the Participant”) to a part or the whole ICAM 2022 Conference organized in Paris on September the 22, 23 and 24th, 2022 by the 4 organizers.
The online registration to the Congress implies an unconditional acceptance, in its entirety, of the following general terms and conditions of sale by the buyer.
2. Registration – Contract
The registration to the Congress is solely performed online through this specific website. It will be taken into account once the payment is received and cashed in. After receipt of the registration and payment, the Participant automatically receives a confirmation of his registration. Depending on the type of purchased ticket, the registration allows the buyer to attend several events: part or whole ICAM 2022 Conference, cocktail on September 22, academician dinner on September 23, gala dinner on September 24
3. Price - Payments
Each registration to the Congress implies a payment obligation for the Participant. The Participant acknowledges that by registrating to the Congress, he commits to pay for his ticket. The price must be paid cash, in full, on the registration day. The payment will be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
The price includes all taxes. They may be modified by ICAM 2022. The applicable rate is the current rate displayed on the website during the registration.
4. Right of withdrawal
The ticket price will be refunded to him.
5. Participant’s obligations
The registration with the 4 organizers of ICAM 2022 implies the agreement by the Participant to the following terms and conditions:
- Each registration is effective for the aforementioned Congress only and won’t be valid for any other event.
- The Participant will be sent an electronic copy of the paid Conference registration. Please print out the paid Conference registration receipt and bring to the Registration desk at the meeting venue.
- The access badge is nominative, non-transferable and must be accessible in printed format during the whole Congress. The 4 organizers have the right to perform an identity check during the Congress in order to ascertain the identity of the badge’s owner. The Participant commits to respect the regulations displayed inside the Congress’ place. The 4 organizers reserve the right to deny participation to whoever will not respect this commitment.
6. Modifications – Cancellations
The Participant will not be able to request a ticket refund after the legal withdrawal period of 14 calendar days.
If necessary, in particular if one of the speakers is unavailable, the organizers have the right to modify the Congress Program.
If the 4 organizers have to cancel the Congress they commit to inform the Participant as quicly as possible.
The 4 organizers will not be held liable if the Congress is delayed or canceled as a result of Force Majeure. The Force Majeure here stands for any external, irresistible and unpredictable event in accordance with article 1218 of the French Civil Code.
7. Intellectual Property – Image Rights
The interventions of the speakers, the documents broadcasted or provided during the Congress are covered by the copyright under articles L 111-1 and following of the French IP Code. Access to the Congress will not entail any transfer of right of any sort to the Participant. The Congress content cannot be partially or totally reproduced, broadcasted, lent, shared, surrendered, extracted and/or transferred to the same medium or another. Any unauthorized reproduction or broadcast, by any means, that doesn’t respect the current legislation would constitute an infringement of copyright punished under articles L 335-2 and L 335-3 of the French IP Code.
The Participant would be held liable for any unauthorized use of the interventions or documents broadcasted or provided during the Congress.
The Participant is informed that the organizers may photograph him and/or film him in the context of the Congress. Unless expressly declared otherwise, the Participant allows the 4 organizers to take a photograph of him and/or film him in the context of the Congress and to broadcast and reproduce the images on every medium for the communication plan for the Congress and the sale of some video products.
The statements of the speakers during the Congress will be hold under their exclusive responsibility. The Participant is responsible for checking the relevance of the opinions and recommendations worded by the speakers. The 4 organizers will not be held responsible, directly or indirectly for any damages or loss due to, or related to, some information or presentations held during the Congress.
8. Personal Data
By registering to the Congress, the Participant gives his consent to the collection and use of his personal data as described in the website’s Privacy statement. Data about the navigation of the Participant on the website and the e-services may be collected by cookies. For this reason, the Participant is invited to read the website’s Privacy statement.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to French law.
These general terms and conditions of sale revoke and stand in place of every previous general terms and conditions.
Assuming that one of the provisions of these conditions and terms was considered as void due to a legal or regulatory provision, present or future, or due to a court decision with the effect of res judicata from a competent jurisdiction or organism, this provision would be considered as not written, while every other provision would retain its mandatory force.
The 4 organizers reserve the right, in particular in case of a modification of its services, to modify or to update its general terms and conditions of sale at any time without prior notice.
If so, the last update date will be specified on the website. The Participant will have to check regularly the website to keep himself up-to-date and be aware of every modification or update of the general terms and conditions of sale on the website.
The 4 organizers cannot guarantee the accuracy, the comprehensiveness or the up-to-dateness of the pieces of information broadcasted on its website, nor the compliance of such information with the use the Participant wishes to make. The Participant acknowledges that the use of these information is under his exclusive responsibility.
In case of a dispute relating to the interpretation and/or execution of these general terms and conditions of sale, the Participant will have the possibility to undertake a mediation procedure or any other alternative dispute resolution process.
11. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the interpretation and/or the execution of these general terms and conditions of sale shall be subject to French law.
If no amicable agreement is reached, the dispute will be brought before the Paris commercial court (“Le tribunal de Commerce de Paris”).